Happy July Friends! I am kicking off the new month on vacation with Jared’s family. I am excited to say that since the summer refresh I am actually changing some of my weekly and daily goals up a bit! Before we jump into July I want to reflect on June’s tending list. Also if you are new to Powersheets and want learn how I use them click here.
There was a lot that went on this past month. There was so much celebrating but also so much grieving. Ecclesiastes 3 really encouraged me as I was fluidly feeling so many emotions all at once. I was excited to celebrate my birthday, yet broken over the fact that I needed to let a huge part of my life go. I appreciate the space you all have given me and I promise when I am ready I will clue you in on the life changes that are taking place.
The goals that fell off my radar a bit was working on hand lettering drills daily, we tried but we had to cancel the double date planned, and my quiet time with Jared was less than we would have liked. So I am going to continue to choose grace over guilt and jump into July!
I really changed up my goals in the summer refresh and wanted to work on a few things. For the summer season I wanted to work on celebrating every victory- big and small. So I custom created a wildcard page to track these daily victories in the wildcard space in the summer refresh section. Another goal, which is similar, is to embrace each day! I want to do something each day that makes me smile, so below in the second photo I made a custom wildcard to track two of my daily goals. I have space to write out how I embraced each day, and I can log all the daily tasks I do to maintain my body.
My main priority this month is to celebrate every tiny victory!
- Go on 1 Date
- Record 4 Episodes of Chronically Cultivating
- 3 Blog Posts
- Research New Team Members
- Do the Hard Things Gracefully
- Meet with Cynthia 2x
- Enjoy Vacation
- Powersheet Prep for August
- Celebrate Birthdays
- Love Jared Well: Spend intentional time together without our phones
- No Spend: I want to be more thoughtful with our money and content with what we have. This no spend applies to extra things I want but don’t need (clothes, shoes, nail polish, pens, etc.)
- Act of Self-care: You know I love doing my nails every week!
- Organize my Meds
- Water Plants
- Attend/watch Church
- Host and Encourage 1 friend a week: I want to host 1 friend a week, and send 1 letter of encouragement a week
- Get Creative 3x a Week: hand lettering, watercolor painting, photoshoots, floral arrangements, etc.
- Quiet Time with Jared: we always pray together every night, but we want to make sure we are in the Word together too
- Maintain my Body: this is what my custom wildcard will showcase. I want to observe my own habits and work on caring for my body to the best of my abilities
- Water Flowers
- Time with God: as you know my time with God has changed drastically over the past year. Now my time with God includes: Write the Word Journal, 100 Promises Journal, Time of Prayer, and Reading my Bible
- Embrace the day: I want to do something everyday that makes me smile, and I am using one of the two custom wildcard pages to document how I embrace each day- I can’t wait to see how it turns out!
I am so excited for this month and can’t wait to see God work! What are your July goals!