Hello there friends! It has been a CRAZY and exciting day! Today the 2021 Powersheets Collection launched and we had the MOST fun. (Don’t know what Powersheets are? Start Here!) My focus for these last 90 days of the year is to grow presently. I want to savor the good in every day whether that be a whole day, hour, or couple minutes – today so much good was savored!
One of my biggest goals this month was to celebrate the 2021 Powersheets Launch, and that’s exactly what God allowed me to do!
Being able to celebrate SO many Living the Chronic Illness Life + Chronically Cultivating community members who got their powersheets this year was a joy!
Answering your questions and reviewing the 2021 Collection early was a pleasure!
Unexpectedly joining Lara briefly for the Cultivate What Matters instagram live was a delight!
Praying over your powersheets and all God will enable you to do in 2021 was an honor!
Now onto the October Tending List! This month my top priority is to stay brave no matter what comes my way in the season of heavy medical uncertainty.
- Finish S2: I am hoping to get the rest of the planning and scheduling done for this second season of the Chronically Cultivating Podcast
- Host Master Class: On October 23, 2020 I am hosting a live master class on ways to use your powersheets in season of uncertainty. You can register here!
- Launch Shop: I can’t wait to share this with you, but for now my lips are sealed!
- Make Apple Cookies: every fall Jared and I have a tradition of making apple cookies, and although because of COVID we won’t be making loads of apple cookies to share, we are still making them for us to enjoy
- Celebrate the Powersheets Launch: This was such a fun day! Make sure to shop now as products are selling out fast!
- Powersheet Prep Night: Gotta love the PSP Gals and our monthly prep party
- Stay Brave: I want to stay brave during all of the medical uncertainty, pain, and anxiety
- Love Jared Well: spend intentional time together without our phones.
- Soak Up the Sunshine: We are learning how to navigate my body’s challenges in moving around. Just as I was adjusting to being downstairs in my office part time, a tree crashed though the window last week. I was in the room, thankfully was not pierced by the glass, but in an effort to get out of the room I dislocated multiple joints. Now that I cannot be in that room until the wall and window are fixed, I am hoping to spend some time in our sunroom before it gets too cold to get out of the bedroom a bit.
- Reach Out: I need help. Thats the reality so I am working on reaching out to at least one friend a week to ask for help and support. It is so hard to reach out and admit our weaknesses, but being vulnerable makes way for real relationships to grow and thrive
- Church: We have not been doing well keeping up with Church. I felt that because I wasn’t with it enough to take notes on the sermon that I just shouldn’t bother making the effort to watch church. I was very wrong. God wants my heart and attention not a checked box.
- All the Things: med cart inventory, organizing pills, joint corrections, port access, self care, etc.
Daily Goals: I use my daily goals more as a habit tracker than a strict goal and it gives me more freedom in seasons of uncertainty.
- Fruit Focus: I want to write down a Fruit of the Spirit I experienced that day and how it impacted my day (we have to look for the good to see and savor it!)
- Welcome Him: I want to welcome Him into this brokenness every single day whether I have the energy to be in the Word or simply say a short prayer I want to delight in Him. I am using my calendar to track how I do this each day (Write the Word, prayer, Bible reading, praying with Jared, going through my prayer list, or having quiet time in the Word with Jared.)
- In the Word: I want to try to be more consistent about being in the Word!
One more update before I sign off for the day, here on Living the Chronic Illness Life you now have access to the Grace + Goals Resource Library which helps you tailor your goal setting and powersheets to seasons of uncertainty. You can find all the info here!
Don’t have a set of Powersheets yet? Don’t worry you can get yours now; if you have some specific items you want get, I encourage you to order soon because most of the items (including the powersheets) in the shop, once sold out, will not be restocked.
Here was my launch day haul:
- Sea Glass 2021 Powersheets
- Pink Accessory Pouch
- Little By Little Journal
- Daily Notepad
- Weekly Notepad
- Goal Setting Sticker Book
- Color Coding Markers
- Break it Down Notepad
- Tending Tape Set
Happy Shopping Friends!
Cassie Nolin is a married spoonie who lives the chronic illness life with EDS + Co. (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and it’s comorbid conditions.) She challenges others to choose grace over guilt in goal setting, and is in ministry part time serving the online community through The Spoonie Study. She loves planting, hand lettering, and sharing the hope she has found in Jesus. Her blog, Living the Chronic Illness Life, is in the top 100 chronic illness blogs and her podcast, Chronically Cultivating, is produced by Speaking to the Heart Network. Cassie encourages women to live authentic and intentional lives through their diagnosis’ not in spite of them. You can learn more about her at www.livingthechronicillnesslife.com
This post contains affiliate links