Before we move onto November, I want to share a few moments from October:
#1: Maura and I went to the Jonas Brothers Concert at Fenway Park and it was amazing!! 🙌🏼
#2: We had the most fun on Launch day for the 2022 Powersheets (if you haven’t snagged a set make sure you do because they are going fast!) 🎉
#3: I got to host another Grace + Goals Master class that went so well! I love being able to connect with y’all face to face ✨
#4: Celebrated four years at the EDS clinic that has literally keeps me together 💛
The end of October and the beginning of November has not gone at all the way I thought it would. I had my first major wrist dislocation in my dominant hand so I have not been able to write. Maura graciously wrote my November Tending List (Don’t know what Powersheets are? Start Here!) for me, but because of my wrist I used my prepare well page as a prayer space.
My Tending List
Now onto my November Tending List! This month my top priority is to be kind to my body
- Date Night: Want to make sure I am taking the time to date my husband because life flies by if we don’t plan a time for it.
- RRRR Modules: Something very exciting is coming your way in early 2022!
- November Blog Posts: Excited to continue to share life with you here on this blog.
- Chronically Cultivating: last month this got derailed because of my wrist, but this month I want to be finishing out some administrative tasks on my end to finish Season 2 strong.
- November Content and Captions: I am learning that when I prepare my content in advance I have more time to connect with y’all; so I want to steward my time better to make more room for that.
- November Grace + Goals Emails: I’m so grateful to be in your inboxes and keep you up to date on all the exciting things God is doing in this community (you can join the email list here.)
- PSPG: I love being apart of The PSP Gals and want to continue to stay on top of all that
- Prep for December: Holiday scheduling, planning, and shopping is officially underway!
- Schedule all the things: We have a lot of heavy medical decisions to start weighing out for 2022 and there is so much that we need to stay on top of so I want to get as much done this month as I can
- Prepare for Procedure: I have a procedure at the end of the month that I need to prepare for beforehand so I can allow my body to rest and recoup after.
- Love Jared Well: spend intentional time together without our phones. I will also be using the “I felt loved today by” wildcard to put more gratitude in my heart in our marriage.
- Weekly Planning Session: I want to be more intentional about checking in with Jared before the week begins to go over our plans/schedules by time blocking so we stay on top of everything.
- Cultivate G+G Community: I love getting to know you in real life and delight in having you apart of this community and hope to get to know y’all better!
- Church: Jared and I want to be better on top of watching church, and so we decided me adding it to my tending list was a great way to keep us accountable. (In our weekly planning session, we also time block where Church is going to be held.)
- Celebrate with Confetti: One of the acts of worship I actively practice each week is throwing confetti and celebrating His goodness today! So not only do I track my daily victories with my “celebrate every tiny victory” wildcard, but I also throw confetti at least once a week! We do this on my instagram every Wednesday so we can all celebrate together!
- Weekend Rhythm: Saturday and Sunday are busy days for me normally, and I have been working on getting in a good groove since May of this year and I want to continue to follow through on that (more details in my prepare well page)
Daily Goals: I use my daily goals more as a habit tracker than a strict goal and it gives me more freedom in seasons of uncertainty.
- Choose Grace: I am challenging myself to give people as much grace as I hope to receive and am using the “choose grace over guilt” wildcard
- Review Tomorrow: Jared and I made a new joint goal to go over our plan for the following day just to increase our communication as we are in a very full season of life.
- Show up: I want to stay faithful to do what God has called me too, and I want to be consistently present here in this community
- Victory Lap:
- Word First: I want to make sure that before I do ANY work that I have been in His Word because that is the most important way I can use my time; I want to actively remember that there is no work or ministry that comes before Him.
- Prayer: I want to get back into making prayer a priority in my morning routine because the only one who can truly change most situations completely is Jesus and so I need to start my day by fighting the battles in this life “on my knees.”
- Little by Little: Rather than using a monthly wildcard page to highlight how God is moving in my life, I am using the Little by Little Journal (check it out here) to write down one way that I saw God move that day. I’ve been doing this since the start of 2021 and love it!
I want to make the most of my time and feel my routines need some refreshing so I am proposing that we make a goal to refresh our rhythms with grace built in! What do you think?
If you want to join this challenge with me, you can download the Grace + Goals Wildcard of the Month “Refreshing Rhythms” to help you get into the most realistic routine possible as we head into the holiday season.
As always I use the quarterly Celebrate Every Tiny Victory wildcard. This wildcard changed my life because even when life isn’t going the way I planned or hoped I can see that every day still holds at least one victory no matter how small.
Want to download this wildcard or the other wildcards I’ve talked about in this post? Head to the Wildcard Library in the button below!
In case you didn’t know, here on Living the Chronic Illness Life you now have access to the
which helps you tailor your goal setting and powersheets to seasons of uncertainty. You can find all the info here!
The 2022 Powersheets are now available to buy! I am #teamblooms this year and in this 2022 Collection my top three must haves are: the Goal Setting Sticker Book, the Snap In Wildcard Holder, and the Teal Carry all Pouch!
Cassie Nolin is a married spoonie who lives the chronic illness life with EDS + Co. (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and it’s comorbid conditions.) She challenges others to choose grace over guilt while goal setting, and is in ministry part time serving the online community through Grace + Goals and The Spoonie Study. She loves planting, hand lettering, and sharing the hope she has found in Jesus. Her blog, Living the Chronic Illness Life, is in the top 100 chronic illness blogs and in 2019 she launched her podcast, Chronically Cultivating, where Cassie encourages women to live authentic and intentional lives through their diagnosis’ not in spite of them. You can learn more about her at www.livingthechronicillnesslife.com
This post contains affiliate links