May, EDS Awareness Month, got away from me, and then with our vacation I wasn’t able to share my May TL with you, so what we are going to do is recap May by starting out with sharing my favorite memories from this vacation:
#1: We had the most beautiful day at CoCoCay that we will all treasure!
#2: Most evenings all of us siblings and my dad would head to the hot tubs around midnight each night, it was such a sweet time for the 5 of us.
#3: My dad and I also got up for sunrise one morning and snagged one of the daybeds in the solarium on our last full day at sea.
#4: This vacation has been rescheduled since 2020 and it was such a victory for the 8 of us to all get on board this ship!
My Prepare Well Page
Before we get into my tending list, I want to share my prepare well page with you! (Don’t know what Powersheets are? Start Here!)
Last summer, I started repurposing my prepare well page as I was kind of bored with my regular format so I’ve been putting my stickers to work. I repurposed this page because I found I wasn’t turning back to it or using it. I’m on my 5th set of powersheets and just like I encourage you to make your Powersheets your own, this is one of the ways I am making them my own!
This month, I didn’t use my prepare well page, and I am actually grateful for that because I decided to use it to recount detailed memories from our cruise! When I got home and was recovering, I made use of many, many planner stickers and loved repurposing this page!
I have not utilized this page this June, just getting my Tending List done this month is the victory.
Remember there is no wrong way to use your powersheets, but I do encourage you to be YOU on these pages (whether you use all the stickers to repurpose the page, use the page as intended, or go with a simplified blank and white look – YOU DO YOU!)
May’s Tending List
Here’s my May Tending List! In May, my top priority was to enjoy this season one day at a time, and my encouraging words were: little by little your progress adds up. The goals that grew well were: the accountability collective, planting 2022 garden, and enjoy this season; I gave myself grace over these goals that didn’t get prioritized: budgeting (well budgeting on paper, we did well practically), evening quiet time, keep making progress, and working on establishing our weekend rhythm.
In my Month in Review, I also enjoyed making one of my signature sticker clusters to add some “pizazz” to my top favorite memories from May.
June’s Tending List
Now onto June’s Tending List! This month my top priority is to celebrate progress and my encouraging words are a personal truth: living in victory requires trading control for confetti.
- Celebrate 26!: My birthday was June 1st, and I was recovering from vacation and was sick so we are rescheduling my birthday for later this month.
- Move Grace + Goals Goals to 90 Day Powersheets: I am excited to review the new, launch-day-sold-out 90 Day Powersheets. I will be reviewing them by transferring my platform goals into their own set of powersheets. I will keep you updated on how it goes!
- Recover with Grace
- AC Call #2: I am so blessed to be hosting this Accountability Collective; I want to be well prepared and delight in each of these groups and women with joy!
- Refresh + July TL: I can’t believe it’s almost time for another 90 day refresh! I can’t wait to dig in and as always we PSP Gals get together at the end of the month to close out the current month and make our tending lists for the upcoming month! Easily the best part of my month!
- PS Blog: That’s where we are right now, so ✅
- Declutter Inbox: my email inbox was out of control with 6,366 unread emails and I want to declutter that and regain control of it.
- Vacation blog: I cannot wait to share the details of our vacation here! For now check out my “cruise” IG story highlight if you want some sneak peeks!
- Nourish the Garden: each week I add plant food to my growing garden, and don’t want to forget!
- Love Jared Well: We aim to spend intentional time together without our phones at least once a week.
- Church: Jared and I want to be better on top of watching church, and so we decided me adding it to my tending list was a great way to keep us accountable. (In our weekly planning session, we also time block where Church is going to be held.)
- Keep Making Progress: I am making it a goal to continue to finish up goals that I have mostly completed or wasn’t able to fully finish – it’s never too late! I am committing to working on this list once a week rather than leave it as a monthly goal so that I can better pace myself and not wait until the end of the month to try to get it all done.
- Content: I am learning that when I prepare my content in advance I have more time to connect with y’all; so I want to continue to steward my time better to make more room for that.
- Weekend Rhythm: I tend to spend my weekends dedicated to housework and preparing for the week ahead. I keep my rhythm for the month in one of the boxes on the prepare well page it includes things like our weekly planning session, church, and checking into my Powersheets!
Daily Goals: I use my daily goals more as a habit tracker than a strict goal and it gives me more freedom in seasons of uncertainty.
- Open TL: I routinely check into my powersheets about once a week, track all my daily habits on my phone, and then transfer them in each week. This month I want to try to open my powersheets and check in everyday as I think it help me make better progress and stay more productive throughout the week (especially the end of the week) so we will see how this goes!
- Victory: I religiously use the “Quarterly Celebrate Every Tiny Victory” Wildcard to log one victory a day!
- Wildcard of the Month: The Grace + Goals Wildcard of the Month is the new Little by Little Progress wildcard, download it here.
- Little By Little: Rather than using a monthly wildcard page to highlight how God is moving in my life, I am using the Little by Little Journal to write down one way that I saw God move that day. I’ve been doing this since the start of 2021 and love it!
- Prayer: want to get back into making prayer a priority in my morning routine because the only one who can truly change most situations completely is Jesus and so I need to start my day by fighting the battles in this life “on my knees.”
- Daily Devotional: I want to make sure that before I do ANY work that I have been in His Word because that is the most important way I can use my time; I want to actively remember that there is no work or ministry that comes before Him. I am using the Write the Word: Cultivate Prayer
- 11:30 Lights Out: we have gotten in a bad habit of staying up late on our phones so I am hoping to curb this habit by having our phones off at 11:30 each night.
I want to notice my little by little progress adding up, so I am proposing that we make a goal to notice those little by little so that we can see it and savor it! What do you think?
If you want to join this challenge with me, you can download the Grace + Goals Wildcard of the Month “little by little progress adds up” to help you see your daily faithfulness add up!
As always I use the quarterly Celebrate Every Tiny Victory wildcard. This wildcard changed my life because even when life isn’t going the way I planned or hoped, I can see that every day still holds at least one victory no matter how small.
Want to download this wildcard? Head to the Wildcard Library in the button below!
In case you didn’t know, here on Living the Chronic Illness Life you now have access to the
🎉 Grace + Goals Resource Library 🎉
which helps you tailor your goal setting and powersheets to seasons of uncertainty. You can find all the info here!
The 2022 Powersheets are sold out, but there is so much of the collection available! I am #teamblooms this year and in this 2022 Collection my top three must haves are: the Goal Setting Sticker Book, the Snap In Wildcard Holder, and the SeaGlass Cultivate Tote Bag!
P.S. if you didn’t snag a set of 2022 Powersheets, keep your eyes out because the 90 day Powersheets launch in the shop on June 7, 2022!
Cassie Nolin is a married spoonie who lives the chronic illness life with EDS + Co. (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and it’s comorbid conditions.) She challenges others to choose grace over guilt while goal setting, and is in ministry part time serving the online community through Grace + Goals and The Spoonie Study. She loves planting, confetti, hand lettering, and sharing the hope she has found in Jesus. Her blog, Living the Chronic Illness Life, is in the top 100 chronic illness blogs and in 2019 she launched her podcast, Chronically Cultivating, where Cassie encourages women to live authentic and intentional lives through their diagnosis’ not in spite of them. She is on a mission to help other women learn how to trade guilt for God’s grace and control for confetti! You can learn more about her at www.livingthechronicillnesslife.com
This post contains affiliate links