Welcome to Living the Chronic Illness Life! I wanted a place where you could: find all of my mason jar recipes and my succulent plants; follow my love story and marriage with Jared as we work to learn how to love each other through these chronic illnesses; showcase how we planned and executed our wedding despite the challenges we faced; grow with me during my entrepreneurial journey with OST; watch the continual battles my body is facing and hopefully inspire you to overcome the challenges you face daily; and of course make sure you can keep up with my dog Foxy!
For those of you who don’t know me here are some quick facts:
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ
- I am the CEO of Off Season Training
- I am the Founder of RSD/CRPS 4 a Cure
- I am a dog mom to Foxy
- I am a fighter that battles EDS Stage III, RSD/CRPS, & Dysautonomia
- I have enough braces to make over 4 people
- I almost died and went through amnesia at 18
- I got the opportunity to fall in love with the man of my dreams twice (don’t tell me you forgot I had amnesia already!)
- Jared and I got married in 2018
- I was a pre-professional dancer and now coach pre-professional dancers
- I am writing my first book
- Currently study EXSS in Mass
- Despite my nutritional knowledge and coaching skills, I still love kraft mac and cheese
- I love all jars but especially mason jars
- …and succulents, I love those too!
There are many ups and downs to life, but God has a purpose. So grab a cup of tea and enjoy watching the journey that I call my life.
To check out our youtube channel click here!
Welcome to Living the Chronic Illness Life!