Welcome to Living the Chronic Illness Life! I wanted a place where you could: see God’s non-circumstantial joy and reckless love despite disease progression, learn how I set goals with a chronic illness; follow my love story and marriage with Jared as we work to learn how to love each other through these chronic illnesses; find all of my mason jar DIY’s and watch my windowsill garden grow; showcase how we planned and executed our wedding despite the challenges we faced; watch the continual battles my body is facing and hopefully inspire you to overcome the challenges you face daily; and of course make sure you can keep up with my dog Foxy!
For those of you who don’t know me here are some quick facts:
- I am a recklessly loved daughter of Jesus Christ who loves morning devotionals and biblical garden metaphors
- I am the host of the Chronically Cultivating podcast
- I am a joy-filled wife to Jared 04.29.18
- I am a Spoonie that battles hEDS (Stage III), Dysautonomia, RSD/CRPS, & hypoglycemia along with a few other things we are ruling out as well
- I lead The Spoonie Study– an online Bible study for women with chronic illnesses
- I am a grace over guilt goal setter
- I am a dog mom to Foxy
- I have enough braces to make about 4 people
- I almost died and went through severe memory loss at 18
- I got the opportunity to fall in love with the man of my dreams twice (don’t tell me you forgot I had amnesia already!)
- I couldn’t live without my #powersheets from Cultivate What Matters
- I was a pre-professional dancer and used to coach pre-professional dancers
- I am writing my first book
- I will choose tea over coffee every time
- Despite my nutritional knowledge, I still love kraft mac and cheese
- I love all jars but especially mason jars
- …and succulents, I love those too!
There are many ups and downs to life, but God has a purpose. So grab a cup of tea and enjoy watching the journey that I call my life.
To check out our youtube channel click here!