Powersheets Prep Work Walkthrough
Cassie will introduce you to the foundational tools she has developed that transformed her goal setting from a perfection and hustle basis to a grace and intention filled focus. These sessions will empower you to cultivate an intentional life no matter how uncertain the season of life you are in is. You will be able to confidently step into this new year with a solid action plan. One that isn’t solely dependent on how you will achieve your goals but why, and those plans will set you up for sustainable success and lasting growth all year long.
Have you ever worked through your Powersheets Prep Work and wished someone could coach you through it?
Do you desire to…
- build intentional grace into your goals?
- tailor your prep work to your goals and season of life?
- dig deeper into your why and uncover what is holding you back from reaching the goals that you’ve been carrying over year after year with good intentions, but seemingly stunted progress?
Having me, Cassie, walk you through your Powersheets Prep Work will enable you to:
- ditch umbrella goals and dive deep into what matters to you – which is the whole point!
- lean into your current season of life and intentionally space out all you hope to achieve in the year ahead without burning yourself out!
- streamline your goal action plans and break your goals down into achievable action items with attainable timelines.
- not just go through the Powersheets Prep Work, but be able to take what you have uncovered and live it out beyond these foundational pages!
You and I will dive deep into your prep work in three sessions. Before our first scheduled call, you will receive a pre-session checklist to make sure you and I can make the most of our time together. You will also receive the downloadable wildcards that you will be able to tape into your prep-work as we work together. These will allow us to truly immerse ourselves in uncovering your “why” and what really matters to you. (You will especially love this if you are struggling with the changes to the 2023 Prep Work as these will take all of the best coaching from the past 6 years of Powersheets Prep Work all while implementing and building grace and progress into each of your goals foundations.)
We will spend the first two of the three sessions going through all of the 2023 Prep Work. Not only will we be utilizing new, exclusive Grace + Goals Prep Work coaching wildcards that you will print before our call, but I will be guiding you through each page with added direction and coaching. If you have ever felt intimidated by all the blank space on those pages, you and I will choose intention together through inviting, introspective prompts to personalize and utilize that space best for you!
Then for our final call, we’ll spend our time working on creating all of your goal action plans. We are going to focus on getting specific and ditching umbrella goals so that you can make what matters most your priority! Once we have created attainable action plans AND broken them down into achievable action items, we will focus on spacing those goals out throughout the year. By doing this, you will be set up to succeed in building long term, sustainable growth rather than short term (and ultimately unsustainable) success.
What is included:
– A Pre-Prep Work Session Checklist: This will allow you to prepare for our call so that we can make the most of our time together
– Grace + Goals Prep Work Guided Wildcards: These wildcards are exclusive to only those who are doing this G+G Prep Work Walkthrough. These will be sized for your Powersheets so all you have to do is print them and follow the lines when you cut them
– 3 Sessions over Zoom
- Session One: We will be going through pages 1-15 of your 2023 Powersheets. This session will be 45 minutes long.
- Session Two: We will finish out pages 16-25 of the 2023 Prep Work. This session will be 45 minutes long.
- Session Three: We will be taking all that we have uncovered in your Prep Work (pages 1-25) and create Goal Action Plans, break them down along with composing an attainable timeline to achieve these goals throughout all of 2023. (We have a whole year to make progress on these goals – we don’t need to accomplish everything by February!)
Who is this for?
– The seasoned Powersheets User who wants to take their goal setting to the next level and dig deeper, and desires to uncover what is holding them back from reaching the goals they have been carrying over year after year.
– The first time Powersheets user who knows that they want to live an intentional life, but feels overwhelmed by the Powersheets Prep Work.
– The recovering perfectionist who who longs to build sustainable grace into their goals and live out of imperfect progress rather than goal guilt.
– The goal-getter who knows the power of intentional goal setting, but struggles to follow through on their goals and tracking their progress after the first couple weeks or months in the new year
– The second time Powersheets user who who knows that they want to live an intentional life, but didn’t see the results they hoped in using Powersheets last set, but want to give it one more try.
– The woman who, maybe because of life’s uncertainty and brokenness, is hesitant to set goals because it’s feels too risky to hope for something to go the way they plan. Yet with their illness, they want to learn how to set goals that are actually attainable for their season so they can live an intentional life with their uncertainty rather than in spite of it.
What do you need:
The Yearly 2023 Powersheets Goal Planner or the 2023 90 Day Powersheets Goal Planner. I would also recommend purchasing Cultivate’s Break It Down Notepad, but it is not required!
How much is the Powersheets Walkthrough?
For the three sessions, two 60 minute sessions and one 2 hour session, is $225.00.
If you would like to pay in two payments rather than all at once it will be $115.00 as a deposit once you have a spot, and the second payment made one week before our first scheduled session.
2023 Powersheets Prep Work Coaching Options
Goal Action Planning Session
2023 PS Prep Work Inserts PDF Packet
Grace + Goals Creator
I’m a six year Powersheets user and I am a recovering perfectionist. I have a progressive chronic illness and I live my daily life in medical uncertainty and brokenness. I am an enneagram three who has had to relearn how to set goals with grace! Through imperfect progress defined by good intentions and unchecked boxes, I’ve learned how to set goals in uncertainty, and I love goal setting again! I’ve had to flip the script on goal setting and I am delighted to take 6 years of rebuilding and trial and error I’ve experienced to help you cultivate what matters in every area of your life!