Before we jump into March, I want to share a few moments and progress updates from February:
#2: Celebrated God’s faithfulness in three years of having my central line
#3: Lots of puppy snuggles, snowstorms, and surprising sunshine!
#4: Hosted the Q1 Community Coaching Call and had a blast!
My Prepare Well Page
Before we get into my tending list, I want to share my prepare well page with you! (Don’t know what Powersheets are? Start Here!)
This past summer, I started repurposing my prepare well page as I was kind of bored with my regular format so I’ve been putting my stickers to work. I repurposed this page because I found I wasn’t turning back to it or using it. I’m on my 5th set of powersheets and just like I encourage you to make your Powersheets your own, this is one of the ways I am making them my own! This month, I kept the important to do’s and I also used the on my mind box as a prayer space. Then I repurposed the other two boxes to put my weekend rhythm tasks and then the stay refreshed box I made below. I am using it to keep track of the March Grace + Goals challenge which is to incorporate something that fires you up into your tending list so you can stayed refreshed to be able to better pour into your goals best! I will be using this box to track how I do that each week.
Remember there is no wrong way to use your powersheets, but I do encourage you to be YOU on these pages (whether you use all the stickers to repurpose the page, use the page as intended, or go with a simplified blank and white look – YOU DO YOU!)
My Tending List
Now onto March’s Tending List! This month my top priority is to stay refreshed! My encouraging words for the month ahead is: imperfect progress is still progress.
- Content Calendar: I am learning that when I prepare my content in advance I have more time to connect with y’all; so I want to steward my time better to make more room for that.
- Cultivate the Blog: I’m ready to continue to share life with you here on this blog.
- Host the Q1 G+G Master Class: It is March 25th! Register here there will be a replay available this time!
- Collective Call Prep: I am so blessed to be hosting this Accountability Collective and want to be well prepared.
- Refresh and April TL: I can’t believe we are getting ready for the first goal refresh of the year! I will be working on that and as always we PSP Gals get together at the end of the month to close out the current month and make our tending lists for the upcoming month! Easily the best part of my month!
- Keep Making Progress: I am making it a goal to continue to finish up goals that I have mostly completed or wasn’t able to fully finish – it’s never too late!
- Date Night: Want to make sure I am taking the time to date my husband because life flies by if we don’t plan a time for it.
- Delight in the Collective: I am loving leading the G+G Accountability Collective and want to delight in each one of these women!
- Cultivate Community: I love getting to know you in real life and delight in having you apart of this community and hope to get to know y’all better! I want to be present here and continue to build actual relationships with you!
- Weekend Rhythm: I tend to spend my weekends dedicated to housework and preparing for the week ahead. I keep my rhythm for the month in one of the boxes on the prepare well page it includes things like our weekly planning session, church, and checking into my Powersheets!
- Celebrate with Confetti: One of the acts of worship I actively practice each week is throwing confetti and celebrating His goodness today! So not only do I track my daily victories with my “celebrate every tiny victory” wildcard, but I also throw confetti at least once a week! We do this on my instagram every Wednesday so we can all celebrate together!
- Stay Refreshed: We need to do the things that refresh our souls and that are life giving because those things that give us joy and peace and comfort fill us up so that we can better give more into our goals. Obviously its a balance but if you don’t make time for the things that fire you up you will probably find yourself exhausted rather than energized. So this month each week I am going to do something from my “what fires me up” page (9) from my 2022 Prep Work and log it in my prepare well box I repurposed.
Daily Goals: I use my daily goals more as a habit tracker than a strict goal and it gives me more freedom in seasons of uncertainty.
- Stay Connected: I want to stay faithful to do what God has called me too, and I want to be consistently present here in this community.
- Cultivate G+G: I am tracking that I am daily making progress on cultivating Grace + Goals along with the G+G community!
- Check In (to my wildcards): I religiously use the “Quarterly Celebrate Every Tiny Victory” Wildcard to log one victory a day! I am also using the Grace + Goals Wildcard of the Month: “Stay Refreshed”
- Little by Little: Rather than using a monthly wildcard page to highlight how God is moving in my life, I am using the Little by Little Journal to write down one way that I saw God move that day. I’ve been doing this since the start of 2021 and love it!
- Prayer: I want to get back into making prayer a priority in my morning routine because the only one who can truly change most situations completely is Jesus and so I need to start my day by fighting the battles in this life “on my knees.”
- Daily Bread: I am so excited to go through the WTW Lent as I just finished my ninth full Write the Word Journal on the last day of February. I want to make sure that before I do ANY work that I have been in His Word because that is the most important way I can use my time; I want to actively remember that there is no work or ministry that comes before Him.
- Evening QT: I am working on reading through the Bible in a year at night on the Bible app. I tend to not dig into the Word when I can’t take the “right notes” so I am trying to focus more on why I am in the Word rather than how I am.
WILDCARD OF THE MONTH:
I want to stay refreshed this March and so I am proposing that we make a goal to refresh our souls so we can better give to our goals! What do you think?
If you want to join this challenge with me, you can download the Grace + Goals Wildcard of the Month “Stay Refreshed” to help you prioritize the things that fire you up!
As always I use the quarterly Celebrate Every Tiny Victory wildcard. This wildcard changed my life because even when life isn’t going the way I planned or hoped, I can see that every day still holds at least one victory no matter how small.
Want to download this wildcard? Head to the Wildcard Library in the button below!
If you want to join me I will be hosting the Q1 G+G Free Community Coaching Call this Thursday, 2/24 at 7 pm. I would love to see you there!
Are you looking to join a community that meets once a month face to face to stay accountable to their goals and check into their Powersheets?
In case you didn’t know, here on Living the Chronic Illness Life you now have access to the
which helps you tailor your goal setting and powersheets to seasons of uncertainty. You can find all the info here!
The 2022 Powersheets are sold out, but there is so much of the collection available! I am #teamblooms this year and in this 2022 Collection my top three must haves are: the Goal Setting Sticker Book, the Snap In Wildcard Holder, and the SeaGlass Cultivate Tote Bag!
P.S. if you didn’t snag a set of 2022 Powersheets, keep your eyes out over the next couple months because typically you will see 6 month undated Powersheets Planner get added to the shop!
Cassie Nolin is a married spoonie who lives the chronic illness life with EDS + Co. (Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and it’s comorbid conditions.) She challenges others to choose grace over guilt while goal setting, and is in ministry part time serving the online community through Grace + Goals and The Spoonie Study. She loves planting, confetti, hand lettering, and sharing the hope she has found in Jesus. Her blog, Living the Chronic Illness Life, is in the top 100 chronic illness blogs and in 2019 she launched her podcast, Chronically Cultivating, where Cassie encourages women to live authentic and intentional lives through their diagnosis’ not in spite of them. She is on a mission to help other women learn how to trade guilt for God’s grace and control for confetti! You can learn more about her at www.livingthechronicillnesslife.com
This post contains affiliate links